Forum: Ruby on Rails How to save the images created using ajax call

Kumar S. (Guest)
on 2009-01-24 05:26
Hi All,

I  am using Ajax call with form_remote_tag through which image is
generated now i have to put a save button through where i have to save
the generated image in my "images/public" folder .

If you have any solution please help .
Thanks in advance
Melvin R. (Guest)
You might check out my example app for uploading images via ajax-like
functionality.

http://github.com/melvinram/ajax-image-upload/

On Jan 23, 7:26 pm, Kumar S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Phlip (Guest)
Kumar S. wrote:

> I  am using Ajax call with form_remote_tag through which image is
> generated now i have to put a save button through where i have to save
> the generated image in my "images/public" folder .

Where is the image generated? In the server? If it's already there, just
keep
its filename in your database, and find this and move it at Submit time,
right?

Otherwise, ask the question with more details!