Forum: Ruby How to use two submit tag with form_remote_tag

Kumar S. (Guest)
on 2009-01-23 19:06
Hi all ,
can we use two submit tag with form_remote_tag . If yes then what is the
solution.
Please let me help.
Phlip (Guest)
Kumar S. wrote:

> can we use two submit tag with form_remote_tag . If yes then what is the
> solution.

This is a Rails question - please switch to the Google Rails Task forum
for
better answers.

The solution is one of the buttons is really a button_to_function call,
with the
function set to remote_function. The :with => arguments on that will be
Form.serialize. That's enough to get you Googling again!