Forum: Ruby running a program without ruby

Sigge S. (Guest)
on 2009-01-23 13:16
I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!

I wonder if i could  run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
ruby??
List R. (Guest)
Ruby2exe?
Jakub Pavlík jn. (Guest)
> I am a noob in programing, so don't be mad if it's a bad question!
>
> I wonder if i could  run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
> ruby??
> --

What does  "without ruby" mean?
On a computer where ruby isn't installed? Or just withou invoking ruby
on the command-line?

--
"Configure complete, now type 'make' and PRAY."

                (configure script of zsnes - www.zsnes.com)
Jeremy H. (Guest)

> I wonder if i could  run a program i've made in ruby, without CMD or
> ruby??

  http://tryruby.hobix.com/

Regards,

Jeremy H.