Forum: Ruby on Rails Help....Paginating_find

Jeba M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-23 09:43
Hi everyone,
I'm using the paginating_find plugin to give pagination to my views...
It works great....but
Even if there is a single page in the list....it gives me a pagination
link....which I don't want...!!!
I need some help to know- how to check whether there is a only one page
in the result...so that I don't print the links....
Thank You....
Luke P. (Guest)
on 2009-01-23 17:58
Use ruby script/console in a command prompt to try things out...

=> #<PagingEnumerator:0x5d29880 @page_count=1, @first_page=1, @size=1,
@page=1, @page_size
=1, @callback=#<Proc:0x0618463c@C:/../lib/paginating_find.rb:82>,
@last_page=1, @stop_page=1, @auto=false>

>> c.page_count
=> 1

In your view check that @your_collection.page_count > 1 before you call
the paginating find partial that generates the pages.
Jeba M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-27 07:53
Hey Luke...
Thank you so much for your help....