From: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid] On Behalf Of Michael
Letterle
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:48 PM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Git push

Now that github is the primary external repo, how about those of us who
are really interested (like me ;)) just subscribe to the rss feed?
http://github.com/feeds/ironruby/commits/ironruby/master
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Jim D.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid<mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid>>
wrote:

I've been doing daily pushes, but I forgot to send the emails. Sorry
about that. I've just pushed a new Git Revision.

Enjoy

JD
Jim D. (Guest)
New git revision pushed.