What, you don’t like my emails?

From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Michael
Letterle
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 5:48 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] Git push

Now that github is the primary external repo, how about those of us who
are really interested (like me ;)) just subscribe to the rss feed?
http://github.com/feeds/ironruby/commits/ironruby/master
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Jim D.
<[email protected]mailto:[email protected]> wrote:

I’ve been doing daily pushes, but I forgot to send the emails. Sorry
about that. I’ve just pushed a new Git Revision.

Enjoy

JD

New git revision pushed.