Forum: Ruby containers

unknown (Guest)
Hai

     I have a problem in containers. what is the differnce between
containers and
class.Is there any sepereate syntax for containers.can you please
reply
to me.
Brian C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-22 13:28
unknown wrote:
>      I have a problem in containers. what is the differnce between
> containers and
> class.Is there any sepereate syntax for containers.can you please
> reply
> to me.

Did you find some Ruby documentation which uses the word "containers"?
If so, paste the relevant paragraph here.