Forum: GNU Radio Question about USRP2 FPGA

Yabo Li (Guest)
I tried to compile the FPGA code use ISE 9.1i, I started from
"u2_core.v" as
suggested. However it gives me two errors when I compile the code.

ERROR:NgdBuild:604 - logical block 'mac_txfifo_int/mac_tx_fifo_2clk'
with
type
   'fifo_xlnx_512x36_2clk' could not be resolved. A pin name misspelling
can
   cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, or the misspelling of a type
name.
   Symbol 'fifo_xlnx_512x36_2clk' is not supported in target 'spartan3'.
ERROR:NgdBuild:604 - logical block
'MAC_top/U_MAC_rx/U_MAC_rx_FF/mac_rx_ff_core'
   with type 'fifo_xlnx_2Kx36_2clk' could not be resolved. A pin name
   misspelling can cause this, a missing edif or ngc file, or the
misspelling of
   a type name. Symbol 'fifo_xlnx_2Kx36_2clk' is not supported in target
   'spartan3'.
Yabo Li wrote:
> type name.
> Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? Thanks very much!
u2_rev3 is the correct project.  Go into the fpga/top/u2_rev3 directory
and type:

    make bin

Matt
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 12:32:46AM -0800, Matt E. wrote:
> and type:
>      make bin

Also, you should build with the latest version of ISE, which is 10.1
with the latest service pack applied.

Eric