Forum: Ruby on Rails Is there a plugin that can autofill(ajax) during user input?

Feng T. (Guest)
on 2009-01-22 07:38
I haven't done rails in a year, but can someone tell me if there is a
plugin or how much work is it to add an auto fill function like google's
front page?

Would you just use an observer on the form or is there already a built
in class that can do this?

Thanks!

Feng
Jette C. (Guest)
Hey Feng,

Please check out the following url
http://github.com/search?type=Repositories&languag...
you can find them on github

On Jan 22, 1:38 pm, Feng T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Manmay (Guest)
auto_complete plugin
http://svn.rubyonrails.org/rails/plugins/auto_complete

-manmay

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 11:13 AM, Daniel <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> I haven't done rails in a year, but can someone tell me if there is a

M@nmay
http://manmays.googlepages.com
http://manmays.blogspot.com
Feng T. (Guest)
on 2009-01-22 08:31
Jette Chan wrote:
> Hey Feng,
>
> Please check out the following url

http://github.com/search?type=Repositories&languag...
> you can find them on github
>

> On Jan 22, 1:38�pm, Feng T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

Totally forgot to check github, thanks Jette.
Bob M. (Guest)
Excellent, saves me the trouble of looking for this.

Thanks!

On Jan 22, 12:31 am, Feng T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>