Forum: Ruby minitest 1.3.1 Released

Ryan D. (Guest)
minitest version 1.3.1 has been released!

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/bfts>

minitest/unit is a small and fast replacement for ruby's huge and slow
test/unit. This is meant to be clean and easy to use both as a regular
test writer and for language implementors that need a minimal set of
methods to bootstrap a working unit test suite.

mini/spec is a functionally complete spec engine.

mini/mock, by Steven B., is a beautifully tiny mock object framework.

(This package was called miniunit once upon a time)

Changes:

### 1.3.1 / 2009-01-20

* 1 minor enhancement:

   * Added miniunit/autorun.rb as replacement for test/unit.rb's
autorun.

* 16 bug fixes:

   * 1.9 test fixes.
   * Bug fixes from nobu and akira for really odd scenarios. They run
ruby funny.
   * Fixed (assert|refute)_match's argument order.
   * Fixed LocalJumpError in autorun if exception thrown before at_exit.
   * Fixed assert_in_delta (should be >=, not >).
   * Fixed assert_raises to match Modules.
   * Fixed capture_io to not dup IOs.
   * Fixed indentation of capture_io for ruby 1.9 warning.
   * Fixed location to deal better with custom assertions and load
paths. (Yuki)
   * Fixed order of (must|wont)_include in MiniTest::Spec.
   * Fixed skip's backtrace.
   * Got arg order wrong in *_match in tests, message wrong as a result.
   * Made describe private. For some reason I thought that an
attribute of Kernel.
   * Removed disable_autorun method, added autorun.rb instead.
   * assert_match escapes if passed string for pattern.
   * instance_of? is different from ===, use instance_of.

* <http://rubyforge.org/projects/bfts>
Joshua B. (Guest)
On Jan 20, 2009, at 6:23 PM, Ryan D. wrote:

> minitest version 1.3.1 has been released!

> * 1 minor enhancement:
>
>  * Added miniunit/autorun.rb as replacement for test/unit.rb's
> autorun.

Yea! This makes me happy, thanks!