Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 reorderable treeview and rows-reordered signal

Vincent C. (Guest)
Hi.

I use a reorderable Gtk::TreeView. I want to call a method when the list
is reordered. I connect the rows-reordered signal of the model (a
Gtk::ListStore).
I can reoder the list but it seems that the rows-reordered is not send.
I post an example (see attachment).

How can I call a method when the list is reordered?
Kouhei S. (Guest)

In <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
  "[ruby-gnome2-devel-en] reorderable treeview and rows-reordered
signal" on Mon, 19 Jan 2009 19:29:42 +0100,
  Vincent C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> I use a reorderable Gtk::TreeView. I want to call a method when the list
> is reordered. I connect the rows-reordered signal of the model (a
> Gtk::ListStore).
> I can reoder the list but it seems that the rows-reordered is not send.
> I post an example (see attachment).
>
> How can I call a method when the list is reordered?
>
> Attachments:
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/3177/es.rb

Use 'row-inserted' and 'row-deleted' instead.

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/stable/GtkTreeM...

  Note that this signal is not emitted when rows are
  reordered by DND, since this is implemented by removing
  and then reinserting the row.

kou
Vincent C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-20 19:29
Thank you very much. I will use these two signals.