Forum: RSpec [Cucumber, Documentation]

David C. (Guest)
Forgive me if this was already mentioned.

While we're moving doco around on the cucumber wiki, one thing that
should change is the name of:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/usin...

We don't want to talk about these as FIT tables, so the wiki page
should probably lose the name.

I'd call it something like Tabular Data in Scenarios. I'd make this
change myself, but iI don't know where this page is linked from :(

HTH,
David
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM, David C.

> change myself, but iI don't know where this page is linked from :(

Done:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/usin...

I don't know where it's linked from either, if someone sees a broken
link,
please update the wiki.

Aslak