Forum: GNU Radio Bootstrap does not work during installing GNU Radio

José Carlos R. (Guest)
Hi all,

I am trying to install GNU Radio on Ubuntu 8.04 from svn (svn co
http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk gnuradio). Before I have
installed
Boost 1.37.0 and It was ok. But when I try to bootstrap I obtain the
following:

Revisión obtenida: 10260
name@hidden-desktop:~/Escritorio$ cd gnuradio
name@hidden-desktop:~/Escritorio/gnuradio$ export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$BOOST_PREFIX/lib
*name@hidden-desktop:~/Escritorio/gnuradio$ ./bootstrap
./bootstrap: 25: aclocal: not found
./bootstrap: 26: autoconf: not found
./bootstrap: 27: autoheader: not found
./bootstrap: 28: libtoolize: not found
./bootstrap: 29: automake: not found
./bootstrap: 25: aclocal: not found
./bootstrap: 26: autoconf: not found
./bootstrap: 27: autoheader: not found
./bootstrap: 29: automake: not found*

Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

Jose Carlos
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Mon, Jan 19, 2009 at 4:02 AM, José Carlos R.

> ./bootstrap: 25: aclocal: not found
> ./bootstrap: 26: autoconf: not found
> ./bootstrap: 27: autoheader: not found
> ./bootstrap: 28: libtoolize: not found
> ./bootstrap: 29: automake: not found
> ./bootstrap: 25: aclocal: not found
> ./bootstrap: 26: autoconf: not found
> ./bootstrap: 27: autoheader: not found
> ./bootstrap: 29: automake: not found

Please ensure that you have the autoconf and automake programs
installed.  For details on version requirements, see the README file
in the top directory.

-Johnathan