Forum: Ruby on Rails how can I secure rails script?

Bpx B. (Guest)
on 2009-01-19 12:59
Hello,
I was searching for some way to secure my rails scripts. Do anybody know
what can I use? I found Rencoder (www.rencoder.com) on the net but I
want to know if there are others programs I can use?
Lukey P. (Guest)
on 2009-02-14 18:12
Bpx Bpx wrote:
> Hello,
> I was searching for some way to secure my rails scripts. Do anybody know
> what can I use? I found Rencoder (www.rencoder.com) on the net but I
> want to know if there are others programs I can use?

Well, definitely don't use this Rencoder. Its not secure and frankly it
failed to work on much Ruby code.  I tried it on the test.rb script and
it does not work. It did work on "print test" though lol so if you're
app is that basic maybe its ok.  I would avoid it