Forum: GNU Radio R: Re: hf_radio sampling rate mismatch with ALSA

Alberto T. (Guest)

2009 at 2:11 PM, Alberto T.
><removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
>> audio_sink = audio.sink (int (audio_rate),
options.audio_output,
>> False)
>>
>> where 'options.audio_output' contains the string "plughw:0,0".
>> Therefore I've
naively tried to hack hf_radio by
>> modifying hf_radio/output.py like this:
>>
>> self.out = audio.sink( rate, 'plughw:
0,0', False )

>> but the hack resulted in a
>> python runtime error.
>
>Your strategy is the correct one, and you
told us almost everything we
>needed to know to help you, but stopped just short of telling us what
>the actual error
was...

>-Johnathan

Hello
I really apologize, it was just a stupid typo.
Now hf_radio *is* working.
Next step is
getting a good HF preamp for the USRP.

Thanks for your attention.
Alberto

Attiva Tiscali Voce 8 Mega: telefoni e navighi senza limiti a soli €10
AL MESE FINO AL 30 GIUGNO 2009. Dopo paghi €29,90 al mese. Attiva entro
il 22/01/09! http://abbonati.tiscali.it/promo/voce8mega/