Forum: Ruby on Rails How to build a new blog program with ruby?

(Guest)
Would you please tell me how to build a blog program by Ruby on Rails?
Is it very difficult? Compare RoR with PHP, witch is more easier for
beginners? Thanks!
Robby R. (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 6:15 AM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid

> Would you please tell me how to build a blog program by Ruby on Rails?
> Is it very difficult? Compare RoR with PHP, witch is more easier for
> beginners? Thanks!

Check out this online screencast/tutorial.

* http://rubyonrails.org/screencasts

Good luck!
Robby

--
Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457