Forum: Ruby on Rails Unique field

Dave (Guest)
Anyone point me in the direction of a tutorial to explain how I can
add a checker to a form field to see whether it is already used within
the database, i.e. check whether the username entered is unique
Shiv N Gautam (Guest)
validates_uniqueness_of

http://api.rubyonrails.com/classes/ActiveRecord/Va...

--

Natalie Wood  - "The only time a woman really succeeds in changing a man
is