---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aslak hellesoy <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Date: Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Please start prefixing your questions:

[RSpec]
[Cucumber]
[Webrat] (Webrat also has a separate mailing list)
[Rails] (Rails has tons of other forums too - please only ask here if
it's RSpec or Cucumber related)
[BDD]
[OT] (Off topic)
etc...

or if your post is about several topics, for example:

[Cucumber,Ruby]
[RSpec,Rails]

etc...

Aslak
Matt W. (Guest)
On 17 Jan 2009, at 17:49, David C. wrote:

> but I wanted to raise its visibility to make sure everybody on the
> list has a better opportunity to read it.
>
> Thanks in advance for playing,
> David

I thought this was worth preserving so I stuck it up on the RSpec wiki:

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net
http://www.songkick.com
David C. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Matt W. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>> suggestion from Kero van Gelder) in another thread
> http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/rspec-mailing-list
THANK YOU!

David
Ben M. (Guest)
On 1/17/09 12:46 PM, Matt W. wrote:
>> suggestion from Kero van Gelder) in another thread
> http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/rspec-mailing-list

Good idea.  I have linked to that page from Cucumber's wiki.
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/get-in-touch
-Ben
waseem ahmad (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Ben M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> -Ben

Why not add the above link to the footer also? Something like

We are: rspec-users mailing list
Send emails to: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
List Etiquettes:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/get-in-touch