---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: aslak hellesoy [email protected]
Date: Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 9:11 AM

Please start prefixing your questions:

[RSpec]
[Cucumber]
[Webrat] (Webrat also has a separate mailing list)
[Rails] (Rails has tons of other forums too - please only ask here if
it’s RSpec or Cucumber related)
[BDD]
[OT] (Off topic)
etc…

or if your post is about several topics, for example:

[Cucumber,Ruby]
[RSpec,Rails]

etc…

Aslak

On 17 Jan 2009, at 17:49, David C. wrote:

but I wanted to raise its visibility to make sure everybody on the
list has a better opportunity to read it.

Thanks in advance for playing,
David

I thought this was worth preserving so I stuck it up on the RSpec wiki:

Matt W.
http://blog.mattwynne.net

On Sat, Jan 17, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Matt W. [email protected] wrote:

suggestion from Kero van Gelder) in another thread
http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/rspec-mailing-list
THANK YOU!

David

On 1/17/09 12:46 PM, Matt W. wrote:

suggestion from Kero van Gelder) in another thread
http://wiki.github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/rspec-mailing-list

Good idea. I have linked to that page from Cucumber’s wiki.
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/get-in-touch
-Ben

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Ben M. [email protected] wrote:

-Ben

Why not add the above link to the footer also? Something like

We are: rspec-users mailing list
Send emails to: [email protected]
List Etiquettes:
http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/get-in-touch