Forum: Ruby will_paginate using post method

Pragash M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-16 06:18
Hi All,
      Is the will_paginate plugin will work only for method get....
 is it so why it is not working post method

is there any solution .. plz reply me
Brian C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-16 13:25
Pragash Mr. wrote:
> Hi All,
>       Is the will_paginate plugin will work only for method get....
>  is it so why it is not working post method

Questions about Rails are best asked on a Rails mailing list.

Questions about a third-party plugin to Rails may get a useful answer on
a Rails mailing list, but first check if that plugin has its own list or
forum, as you'll get a better answer there.