Forum: GNU Radio Saving intermediate data

Catalin Lacatus (Guest)
Hello,

I am developing a receiver and I am connecting a number of 6 different
DSP blocks.
What can I do to extract and save the output data from each DSP block?

Thank you,

Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 05:48:53PM -0500, Catalin Lacatus wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am developing a receiver and I am connecting a number of 6 different
> DSP blocks.
> What can I do to extract and save the output data from each DSP block?
>
> Thank you,

Take a look at the examples.  Many of them have a logging option which
conditionally connects a bunch of gr.file_sink's to points of interest.

Eric