Forum: RSpec Cucumber HTML in IE6

aidy lewis (Guest)

The users are using IE6. The Cucumber HTML appears fine in firefox,
opera, IE7 etc.

However, I am not receiving any colouring in IE6.

I put the cucumber.css through the w3c validator and no errors.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Aidy
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:18 PM, aidy lewis

> Hi,
>
> The users are using IE6. The Cucumber HTML appears fine in firefox,
> opera, IE7 etc.
>
> However, I am not receiving any colouring in IE6.
>
> I put the cucumber.css through the w3c validator and no errors.
>
> Is anyone else having the same problem?

I haven't tried with IE6, and I don't plan to support it. It must die.
http://www.stopie6.org/

Sorry about that.
Nick H. (Guest)
On 2009-01-15, at 11:35, aslak hellesoy wrote:

>> Is anyone else having the same problem?
>
> I haven't tried with IE6, and I don't plan to support it. It must die.
> http://www.stopie6.org/

Amen to that!
Mischa F. (Guest)
While I agree that ie6 must die, the fix required to make it work sounds
minimal in this case. I may be wrong.

Perhaps, Aidy, you would be interested in submitting a patch which Aslak
could then decide on?

Aslak H. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 9:25 PM, Mischa F.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> While I agree that ie6 must die, the fix required to make it work sounds
> minimal in this case. I may be wrong.
>
> Perhaps, Aidy, you would be interested in submitting a patch which Aslak
> could then decide on?

I'm definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don't have to
fight
with its brokenness. I'll gladly accept patches.

Bear in mind that the upcoming 0.2 "Burpless" release will have a
redesigned
HTML report that will look more like console output.

Aslak
aidy lewis (Guest)
Hi Guys,

2009/1/15 aslak hellesoy <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
> I'm definitely interested in supporting IE6 as long as I don't have to fight
> with its brokenness. I'll gladly accept patches.

Thanks for sharing your death wishes.

If it is just a css issue, I will get one of the UI designers to look
at it or do a bit of research on it at weekend.

I tell you what I have got though: S