Forum: RSpec Childrens book

Aslak H. (Guest)
In a weak moment of vanity I googled myself and found this:

http://www.target.com/Island-Care-Beans-VeggieTale...

So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.

WEIRD
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM, aslak hellesoy
> In a weak moment of vanity I googled myself and found this:
>
> http://www.target.com/Island-Care-Beans-VeggieTale...
>
> So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.
>
> WEIRD

(::)

Mirrored smiles? Or perhaps a cucumber?
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 1:03 AM, David C.

> (::)
>
> Mirrored smiles? Or perhaps a cucumber?

That's soo my new signature :-)
Alex S. (Guest)
On 15/01/2009, at 10:31 , aslak hellesoy wrote:

> So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.

Watch out!

That cucumber is a Perl evangelist!
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:36 PM, aslak hellesoy
>> > http://www.target.com/Island-Care-Beans-VeggieTale...
>> >
>> > So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.
>> >
>> > WEIRD
>>
>> (::)
>>
>> Mirrored smiles? Or perhaps a cucumber?
>
> That's soo my new signature :-)

Enjoy it!
Jonathan L. (Guest)
On Jan 14, 2009, at 7:36 PM, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> That's soo my new signature :-)

or, favicon.ico
Stephen E. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:31 PM, aslak hellesoy

> http://www.target.com/Island-Care-Beans-VeggieTale...
> So I'm starring in a childrens' book with a cuke.
> WEIRD

I got curious, so I hit the Target search engine harder.  There are
400 pages of search results for that particular Veggie Tales book.
The first page has it personalized for Hudson, Miracle, Malin,
Valerian, Koa, Nyla, Camryn, Noelani, Carter, and Corbin.

I'm beginning to think I'm a freak for naming my kid "Alex."

--
Have Fun,
   Steve E. (removed_email_address@domain.invalid)