Forum: Rails I18n Some hyperlink dont work in Safari

Flash I. (Guest)
on 2009-01-15 00:28
I am working on a consumer review web site http://www.consupo.com.  For
some reason, the links on this page
http://www.consupo.com/cases/cases_by_category/restaurants/D doesn't
work on safari.  It works fine on IE and Mozilla.  Does any one faced
similar issues on Safari?

Thanks
Jarkko L. (Guest)
On 15.1.2009, at 0.28, Flash It wrote:

> I am working on a consumer review web site http://www.consupo.com.
> For
> some reason, the links on this page
> http://www.consupo.com/cases/cases_by_category/restaurants/D doesn't
> work on safari.  It works fine on IE and Mozilla.  Does any one faced
> similar issues on Safari?

1) This list is for discussion about Rails internationalization and
localization. You should direct your question to the general Rails
mailing list at http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

2) You need to be more specific. That page is full of links. Which one
of them doesn't work for you? Do any of them? Which version of Safari?
What do you mean by "don't work"? For the record, I didn't find any
broken links either on Webkit nightly or Safari 3, but I don't have
the stamina to go through all of the links.

//jarkko

--
Jarkko L.
http://jlaine.net

Check out my latest book, Unobtrusive Prototype, fresh off the
Peepcode oven:
http://peepcode.com/products/unobtrusive-prototype-js