Forum: GNU Radio Capturing Data Samples in Windows through C Code

Ujala Q. (Guest)
Is it possible to capture the data samples of USRP sent over the USB 2.0
port in Windows? I am trying to write a small demo program for Windows
in C
that will be capturing these data samples, and later I will perform some
operations on these. I need some help with the code? If this is
possible,
how can this be done? I need some basic guidelines for the C code.

Thanks.
Ujala
Eric B. (Guest)
On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:38:54AM +0500, Ujala Q. wrote:
> Hi,
> Is it possible to capture the data samples of USRP sent over the USB 2.0
> port in Windows? I am trying to write a small demo program for Windows in C
> that will be capturing these data samples, and later I will perform some
> operations on these. I need some help with the code? If this is possible,
> how can this be done? I need some basic guidelines for the C code.
>
> Thanks.
> Ujala

The usrp interface (usrp_standard.h) is defined in C++.

Can you use C++ instead of C?

If not you'll need to find some way to shim it in.  This is most
likely possible, but isn't a topic for this mailing list, since it's
really got nothing to do with GNU Radio, but is a generic interfacing
C to C++ code question.

Eric
Ujala Q. (Guest)
Thanks! :)