Forum: Ruby a couple of questions about sqlite

Dave P. (Guest)
on 2009-01-14 20:27
i am new to ruby and programming in general, and was wondering a couple
of things. 1st, is there agood tutorial site to learn how to use sqlite?
also, is there a gui available for sqlite?

                                                  Thanks.

                                                  Dave.
Joel VanderWerf (Guest)
Dave P. wrote:
> i am new to ruby and programming in general, and was wondering a couple
> of things. 1st, is there agood tutorial site to learn how to use sqlite?
> also, is there a gui available for sqlite?

The firefox plugin "SQLite Manager" is a nice GUI.
Bosko I. (Guest)

On Jan 14, 9:25 pm, Bosko I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

And another one: http://www.singular.gr/sqlite/