Forum: Ruby on Rails Best way to distribute content to 20 sites

Remco S. (Guest)

We have one database with some great content of cities(culture, events
ect)

I want to distribute this content over 20 sites in the context of the
city. With primary objective of linkbuilding to our main-site.

Question: Must i make 20 rails application with 1 master database?
Question: Must i make 1 rails application with 20 templates ?

Has somenone ideas to realize this in rails?

remco
Michael M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-14 18:14
I don't mean to be too intrusive as I am a dreadful IT Recruiter that
you probably all despise. I am working on filling a number of RoR
Developer positions for an exciting young company in NYC. If you are
interested in learning more about the position please e-mail me,
removed_email_address@domain.invalid or call me at 212.991.1835. No one has to
know that you contacted me regarding and you can still bash me here in
the blog.

Have a great day! Thanks!