Forum: RSpec autospec, with autofeature, with options

Bart Z. (Guest)
Hey list,

I'm trying to run autospec with AUTOFEATURE=true, but my features are
written in Dutch. How can I throw --language nl to cucumber run from
within autospec?..

cheers,
bartz
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:02 PM, Bart Z.

> Hey list,
>
> I'm trying to run autospec with AUTOFEATURE=true, but my features are
> written in Dutch. How can I throw --language nl to cucumber run from within
> autospec?..

Stick it into cucumber.yml - inside the autotest and autotest-all
profiles.

http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/auto...
Bart Z. (Guest)
On 14-jan-2009, at 12:18, aslak hellesoy wrote:

> http://wiki.github.com/aslakhellesoy/cucumber/auto...

Sweet! Totally missed that on the wiki.

thanks,
bartz