Forum: Ruby on Rails How to refresh a table regularly

Valentino L. (Guest)
on 2009-01-14 12:48
Dear all

I have the following code in views. Can someone give me some hints how
to refresh the <div id="testing"> say every 5 seconds? I have really no
idea to do so. Thank you.

views/test/main.html.erb
<%= render :partial => "test_list" %>

Millions thanks
Valentino
Peter De Berdt (Guest)
On 14 Jan 2009, at 11:48, Valentino L. wrote:

> I have the following code in views. Can someone give me some hints how
> to refresh the <div id="testing"> say every 5 seconds? I have really
> no
> idea to do so. Thank you.
>
> views/test/main.html.erb
> <%= render :partial => "test_list" %>