Forum: Rails deployment [ANN] SURVEY: Rails Hosting in 2009

Robby R. (Guest)
Hello all!

We're running a survey over the coming weeks to collect information
about how you all are currently deploying and hosting your Ruby on
Rails applications. The data will be published for the entire
community to use.

My blog post about survey: http://rubyurl.com/cELU

 If you have a few minutes to spare, please consider taking a few
minutes to answer the survey questions.

Take the survey here: http://rubyurl.com/rk5Y

Thanks!

Robby

--
Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457
+1 877 55 ARGON [toll free]
+1 815 642 4068 [fax]
Robby R. (Guest)
Thanks to all those who are filling out the survey. Don't hesitate to
tell your friends! :-)

On Tue, Jan 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Robby R.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> minutes to answer the survey questions.

--
Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457