Forum: wxRuby Mind checking my code?

Tim M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-13 19:10
I'm trying to get a project done: Making a GUI for my MUD client. I seem
to be having some sort of bug, but I don't understand why. Perhaps
someone could take a look at my code?
It is at http://pastie.org/359700

--Thanks,
-- Zonbi.
Tim M. (Guest)
on 2009-01-13 19:17
Tim M. wrote:
> I'm trying to get a project done: Making a GUI for my MUD client. I seem
> to be having some sort of bug, but I don't understand why. Perhaps
> someone could take a look at my code?
> It is at http://pastie.org/359700
>
> --Thanks,
> -- Zonbi.

Gah, wrong version of the code, sorry. I would like to know there would
I should insert a thread to handle input from the MUD? It would be like:
Thread.new do ||
  inp = $connection.recv(100000)
  nowai.frame2.text.write_text(inp)