Forum: IronRuby ETA for Visual Studio Support

Colin J. (Guest)

I was wondering whether there is an ETA for IronRuby being inside Visual
Studio (with, for example, code highlighting and/or intellisense)?

Thanks,

Colin J.
Huw C. (Guest)
on 2009-01-12 23:29
Colin J. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering whether there is an ETA for IronRuby being inside Visual
> Studio (with, for example, code highlighting and/or intellisense)?

We released a free IronRuby IDE with code highlighting and a form
designer almost a year ago. it's still available and it's free.

http://www.sapphiresteel.com/Ruby-In-Steel-For-IronRuby

best wishes
Huw