Forum: Ruby on Rails Is "scaffold" deprecated?

cutegirl (Guest)
I used "scaffold" in my controller. But an error messaged said it is
an undefined method. What is the correspoinding new method to this
one? Thanks
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 11 Jan 2009, at 16:34, cutegirl wrote:

> I used "scaffold" in my controller. But an error messaged said it is
> an undefined method. What is the correspoinding new method to this
> one? Thanks
there isn't one. dynamic scaffolding was removed. It may have been
extracted into a plugin.

Fred