Forum: GNU Radio GRC help

Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
I'm new to using GRC.

I put together a flow-graph, but the "Generate", "Execute" and "Kill"
menu items are grayed-out.  What am I missing?

--
Marcus L.
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium

are any of the labels on the blocks or connections drawn or highlighted
in red?
Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
Josh B. wrote:

Yes.

I have a usrp_source connected directly to a de-interleave block, and
it's complaining about a mismatch between the USRP
  output, and the de-interleave input.

--
Marcus L.
Principal Investigator, Shirleys Bay Radio Astronomy Consortium
http://www.sbrac.org
Josh B. (Guest)
in that case, you need to set the "io type" of the deinterleave block to
be complex
Marcus D. Leech (Guest)
Josh B. wrote:
> in that case, you need to set the "io type" of the deinterleave block
> to be complex

That's already done.  I even tried putting a stream-to-vector block in
front of the de-interleaver, but now it's complaining
  about a mismatch between the output of the usrp_source, and the
stream-to-vector block.    Can I send you the
  .grc (it's not very complicated)????