Forum: Ruby on Rails How can I let plugin go through proxy

Zhao Y. (Guest)
on 2009-01-09 05:29
I use script/plugin to install plugins. but how to configure the proxy
hostname it uses?
Vishwanath N. (Guest)

you can use rubysspi gem for the same.
install this gem first by downloading it from the net
copy rspa.rb from the gem folder to your mswin32 folder(check readme of
the
gem)
set ENV variables (PROXY_HOST)
run the plugin install command with
ruby -rspa script/install ...

Please let me know if you face any problems

Regards,
NAYAK

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 8:59 AM, Zhao Yi

> I use script/plugin to install plugins. but how to configure the proxy
> hostname it uses?
> --

- NAYAK