Forum: Ruby The 'other' mailing list

Peter H. (Guest)
I know this is the wrong place but I can't subscribe to the rails
mailing list from http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails

I've been trying for a few days now but I am getting no response.
Could someone please point me in the right direction please.

Thanks
Mohit S. (Guest)
Peter H. wrote:
> I know this is the wrong place but I can't subscribe to the rails
> mailing list from http://lists.rubyonrails.org/mailman/listinfo/rails
>
> I've been trying for a few days now but I am getting no response.
> Could someone please point me in the right direction please.
Peter H. (Guest)
Thanks for that