Forum: Ruby on Rails Installing and using restful_auth

Joshua P. (Guest)
Dear all,

I've saw a plugin called restful_auth several times in rails
community, but I couldn't find any resources on how to use it. Does
anyone know how to install and use it? Help really appreciated.

Best regards,
MaD (Guest)
if you're looking for restful_authentication, ther is a railscast for
it:
http://railscasts.com/episodes/67
Robert W. (Guest)
on 2009-01-08 16:25
MaD wrote:
> if you're looking for restful_authentication, ther is a railscast for
> it:
> http://railscasts.com/episodes/67

Assuming the same as MaD that you mean restful_authentication, it's also
documented pretty well within the plugin itself. Start with the README
file. Then after running it's generator take a look at the files created
in the lib folder. I found it to be pretty clean and easy to understand.
Fernando P. (Guest)
on 2009-01-08 17:40
Joshua P. wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I've saw a plugin called restful_auth several times in rails
> community, but I couldn't find any resources on how to use it. Does
> anyone know how to install and use it? Help really appreciated.
>
> Best regards,

In google type: "restful_authentication github"

--
Video training with screencasts at http://www.digiprof.fr
Joshua P. (Guest)

On Jan 9, 2:40 am, Fernando P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>