Forum: Ruby on Rails Fwd: change javascript default from jquery back to prototype

Felipe G. (Guest)
Hello all,

recently I installed the jrails plugin which changed the
javascript_include_tag :defaults to include the jquery libraries...

The jquery did no good, so I want the prototype back, but i can't manage
get the :defaults to include its libraries to me...

any tips on that are greatly appreciated!!

thanks and cheers!

--
gallois
aka Felipe G.

That should be all you need todo...
Felipe G. (Guest)
already did it, no luck

On Wed, Jan 7, 2009 at 14:44, Freddy A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Remove the vendor/plugin/jrails directory and remove the jquery
> scripts in public/javascripts/
>
> That should be all you need todo...

--
gallois
aka Felipe G.
blog: www.gallois.com.br/blog
fanglib homepage: www.gallois.com.br/fanglib
Dingding Ye (Guest)
check this variable in console:

>> ActionView::Helpers::AssetTagHelper::JAVASCRIPT_DEFAULT_SOURCES
Felipe G. (Guest)
the variable was ok, i just overwritten it with itself and restarted the
server and now it is working...

thank you!!

cheers