Forum: Ruby on Rails Merb merge: plugins or gems ?

(Guest)
I'm about to write a plugin, but i wonder: is Rails 3 going to have
plugins, or is it going to work with gems, like Merb does ?
If so, i should look into making it a gem right away ...
thx,

Elise
Frederick C. (Guest)
On 4 Jan 2009, at 19:58, removed_email_address@domain.invalid wrote:

> I'm about to write a plugin, but i wonder: is Rails 3 going to have
> plugins, or is it going to work with gems, like Merb does ?
> If so, i should look into making it a gem right away ...
> thx,

You can have plugins that are gems anyway.

Fred
(Guest)
indeed.  still, i'm curious.

On Jan 4, 9:53 pm, Frederick C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>