Forum: RSpec [ANN] RSpec-1.1.12 - RC1

David C. (Guest)
Hey all,

I'm getting ready to do a 1.1.12 release of rspec and rspec-rails.
Given the history of release-related compatibility problems, I offer
you release candidate gems, which you can acquire thusly:

[sudo] gem install dchelimsky-rspec -v 1.1.11.5 --source
http://gems.github.com
[sudo] gem install dchelimsky-rspec-rails -v 1.1.11.5 --source
http://gems.github.com

Release notes can be seen under Maintenance at:

  http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/tree/master/History.txt
  http://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec-rails/tree/mast...

NOTE: This will be the last release of rspec-rails that supports rails <
2.0

If you are so inclined, please grab these gems, use them, and let me
know if everything is AOK.

Cheers,
David
David C. (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 10:41 AM, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I'm getting ready to do a 1.1.12 release of rspec and rspec-rails.
> Given the history of release-related compatibility problems, I offer
> you release candidate gems, which you can acquire thusly:
>
> [sudo] gem install dchelimsky-rspec -v 1.1.11.5 --source http://gems.github.com
> [sudo] gem install dchelimsky-rspec-rails -v 1.1.11.5 --source
> http://gems.github.com

Fixed gem dependency issue related to github-generated gems (prefixed
w/ usernames). Try 1.1.11.6 instead:

gem sources -a http://gems.github.com
gem install dchelimsky-rspec -v 1.1.11.6
gem install dchelimsky-rspec-rails -v 1.1.11.6

Cheers,
David
Aslak H. (Guest)
On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 7:22 PM, David C.

> > [sudo] gem install dchelimsky-rspec-rails -v 1.1.11.5 --source
> > http://gems.github.com
>
> Fixed gem dependency issue related to github-generated gems (prefixed
> w/ usernames). Try 1.1.11.6 instead:
>
> gem sources -a http://gems.github.com
> gem install dchelimsky-rspec -v 1.1.11.6
> gem install dchelimsky-rspec-rails -v 1.1.11.6

Awesome - now get that 1.9 baby rolling!

Aslak