Forum: Ruby on Rails Rotating images "AJAX like" on a page

Chris S. (Guest)
on 2009-01-04 05:32
I'm looking to produce functionality just like what's displayed here
(http://medienfreunde.com/lab/innerfade/) in the "A list with images and
links" section.

I downloaded JQuery, included this plugin, and eventually got it to work
in my Rails app.  However, it only worked on FF3 and Safari, not IE7.

So, does anyone know how I can replicate this using Rails and/or
supported frameworks?
(Guest)
if it works in FF3 and Safari, but not in IE7, it's more a javascript
compatibility issue.
It's probably better to post this in the jQuery mailing list - a look
at your code will be required to help you, however.

On Jan 4, 4:32 am, Chris S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Chris S. (Guest)
> if it works in FF3 and Safari, but not in IE7, it's more a javascript
> compatibility issue.
> It's probably better to post this in the jQuery mailing list - a look
> at your code will be required to help you, however.
>
> On Jan 4, 4:32 am, Chris S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>

I'm not so much trying to fix this code as I am trying to find a
solution using what's provided by Rails out of the box.  Is there one?