Forum: Ruby on Rails Date select not working in Rails 2.2.2

Elias O. (Guest)
Hello,

I have a date_select inside a form_for which was working in Rails 2.1
but once I migrated to 2.2.2 I get the following error:

undefined method `each' for false:FalseClass

<%= f.date_select(:birthday, :order =>
[:month, :day, :year], :start_year => 1900, :use_month_numbers =>
false)

Anyone knows where the root of this problem?

Thanks,

ElĂ­as
Conrad T. (Guest)
On Sat, Jan 3, 2009 at 12:01 PM, elioncho <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> false)
>
> Anyone knows where the root of this problem?

Hi, are you creating/updating a model with this form?  If the answer is
no,
then you should be using select_date.  Where are you using the each
method?

-Conrad