Forum: NGINX problem with flv

hakan durukan (Guest)
hi,
 my config file is like that.i have problem with streaming .flv
files.any
help would be great?thank you.

user nginx nginx;
worker_processes 1;

error_log /var/log/nginx/error_log info;

events {
    worker_connections  8192;
    use epoll;
}

http {
    include        /etc/nginx/mime.types;
    default_type    application/octet-stream;

    log_format main
        '$remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local] '
            '"$request" $status $bytes_sent '
        '"$http_referer" "$http_user_agent" '
        '"$gzip_ratio"';

    client_header_timeout    10m;
    client_body_timeout    10m;
    send_timeout        10m;

    connection_pool_size        256;
    client_header_buffer_size    1k;
    large_client_header_buffers    4 2k;
    request_pool_size        4k;

    gzip on;
    gzip_min_length    1100;
    gzip_buffers    4 8k;
    gzip_types    text/plain;

    output_buffers    1 32k;
    postpone_output    1460;

    sendfile    on;
    tcp_nopush    on;
    tcp_nodelay    on;

    keepalive_timeout    75 20;

    ignore_invalid_headers    on;

    index index.html;

    server {
    #    listen        127.0.0.1:8080;
        listen        10.10.33.94:8080;
        server_name    wqldev01.webquest.net;

        access_log    /var/log/nginx/localhost.access_log main;
        error_log    /var/log/nginx/localhost.error_log info;

        root /var/www/localhost/htdocs;

                location ~ \.flv$ {
            set $limit_rate 300k;
                flv;
            }
    }

    ##ssl portion
    # server {
    #     listen        127.0.0.1:443;
    #     server_name    localhost;
    #
    #     ssl on;
    #     ssl_certificate        /etc/ssl/nginx/nginx.pem;
    #     ssl_certificate_key    /etc/ssl/nginx/nginx.key;
    #
    #     access_log    /var/log/nginx/localhost.ssl_access_log main;
    #     error_log    /var/log/nginx/localhost.ssl_error_log info;
    #
    #     root /var/www/localhost/htdocs;
    # }
}
Thomas (Guest)

What's exactly your problem? On our VoD website we rely on Nginx to
stream flv content, so I can assist, but you need to provide more
details.
hakan durukan (Guest)
my problem is now that it start to load from the XXX byte i have
requested
but i cant see it.it just loads and i dont know how to make it show the
streaming,cause it was playing before with the progressive  video
download.(i use usual addChild method for video nothing extra)
Ed (Guest)
what player are you using? If your running flowplayer I can paste the
correct start querry.
hakan durukan (Guest)
no i am using my written flash project.
shahzaib m. (Guest)
on 2012-06-26 13:45
Ed wrote in post #765737:
> what player are you using? If your running flowplayer I can paste the
> correct start querry.
dude i am using flowplayer with same problem can you paste query for it
?