Forum: Rails France Krauter : ca sort du four.

Jean-François Trân (Guest)
Krauter, par Jeremy McAnally.

Il y a à peine 12 minutes :

"New router implementation for Rails. Works on very simple principles of
data structuring. Read the code (it's only 200 lines!)"

http://github.com/jeremymcanally/krauter/tree/master

  -- Jean-François.

--
http://twitter.com/underflow_
Jean-François Trân (Guest)
2009/1/2 myself :
> Krauter, par Jeremy McAnally.
>
> Il y a à peine 12 minutes :
>
> "New router implementation for Rails. Works on very simple principles of
> data structuring. Read the code (it's only 200 lines!)"
>
> http://github.com/jeremymcanally/krauter/tree/master

Un router peut en cacher un autre, toujours par JMA :

http://github.com/jeremymcanally/touter/tree/master
"Tree based router for Rails (coming next week)"

  -- Jean-François.

--
http://twitter.com/underflow_