Forum: JRuby jruby-openssl multiple versions available

marc (Guest)

I was just adding jruby-openssl to netbeans and noticed that the re are
two versions available:

  - jruby-openssl Version:0.3
  - JRuby-OpenSSL Version:0.1

--
Cheers,
Marc

marc wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just adding jruby-openssl to netbeans and noticed that the re are
> two versions available:
>
>   - jruby-openssl Version:0.3
>   - JRuby-OpenSSL Version:0.1

It was renamed to the lower-case version early on; you definitely want
to go with 0.3.

- Charlie