Forum: GNU Radio Byte Lost During Transmission

Mohd adib S. (Guest)
hi,
  I am experimenting on sending and receiving stream of data using USRP
and
GNU Radio.. i try sending 100 byte of data and i discover that 40-10
byte of
my last data was not successfully receive by my receiver. do any one
know
why this is happened?
is it because of the GNU Radio buffer that required 32kb of data to
flush to
USB?

regards,
adib
regarding my last post (unfortunately no reply yet :thinking: ) i realy
would
like to know how the data is flowing from send_pkt() function.. what is
the
name of the buffer before the data being flush from GNU Radio to USB and
from USB to USRP? and how big was the buffer.. please help me..