Forum: IronRuby Code Review: rakecrossplatform

Jim D. (Guest)
tfpt review "/shelveset:rakecrossplatform;REDMOND\jdeville"
  Comment  :
  Fixes the imports to reference the files in a platform agnostic way.
Curt H. (Guest)
Looks good!
Jim D. (Guest)
I'm going to directly commit this since it doesn't affect tests.

JD
Michael L. (Guest)
By the by, forward slashes are acceptable as path separators in windows
as
well as under unix.  This /may/ be more acceptable as it's clearer,
IMHO.
Jim D. (Guest)
Committing with Michael's suggestion.

JD

By the by, forward slashes are acceptable as path separators in windows
as well as under unix.  This /may/ be more acceptable as it's clearer,
IMHO.
On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 4:29 PM, Jim D.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid<mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid>>