Forum: Ruby on Rails Re: Having Problems Starting with Ruby on the rails

(Guest)
Please can you help I'm having this problem when I type in this URL on
my browser: http://localhost:3000/Manage

Routing Error

No route matches "/Manage" with {:method=>:get}
AD (Guest)
this wont work until you create a manage controller.

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 12:08 PM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid <
Robby R. (Guest)
It's also not likely to work if you have a capital M...

If you have a manage_controller... it'd just be /manage (sans-uppercase)

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 9:08 AM, removed_email_address@domain.invalid

--
Robby R.
Chief Evangelist, Partner

PLANET ARGON, LLC
design // development // hosting w/Ruby on Rails

http://www.planetargon.com/
http://www.robbyonrails.com/
aim: planetargon

+1 503 445 2457