Forum: Rails deployment ruby on rails deployment

Johny b. (Guest)
on 2008-12-30 07:32
I have a very simple RoR application I'm confuse were to deploy.Any
suggest...
Hitesh R. (Guest)
on 2009-02-24 15:43
Johny ben wrote:
> I have a very simple RoR application I'm confuse were to deploy.Any
> suggest...

you may go on
http://hiteshrawal.blogspot.com/2009/02/deploy-on-...
Pradheep R. (Guest)
on 2009-04-07 11:27
Johny ben wrote:
> I have a very simple RoR application I'm confuse were to deploy.Any
> suggest...

There are some easy steps to deploy ROR application:

http://www.3hv.co.uk/blog/2008/03/22/6-easy-steps-...
Hongli L. (Guest)
on 2009-04-07 13:19
Johny ben wrote:
> I have a very simple RoR application I'm confuse were to deploy.Any
> suggest...

Please take a look at the official Ruby on Rails deployment web page:
http://rubyonrails.org/deploy