Forum: Ruby rexml system error on parse

Pavel D. (Guest)
on 2008-12-29 16:34
Please, could any help me, I try parse xml files with
REXML::Parsers::SAX2Parser, some file parse good, but on one file I has
this exception:
/Program Files/Ruby/lib/ruby/1.8/rexml/source.rb:223: [BUG]
rb_sys_fail(xml_file) - errno == 0
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]
way.

And application terminate =(
Thanks in advance.
matt neuburg (Guest)
Pavel D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:

> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.

Have you done that? I find the REXML people to be quite responsive. m.