Forum: Typo Typo, Digg, xmlrpc and troubles

Harry S. (Guest)
on 2008-12-29 15:52
I am trying to connect my blog to Digg (http://digg.com/settings/blog).
It does not work. Anybody managed this ?
Digg asks for the following and here are my answers:

Blog API: metaweblog api
URL for XML-RPC of Blog:
http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/backend/xmlrpc
URL of Blog: http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/ *
Blog Username: my_blog_user_name
Blog Password: my_password **

* I also tried http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/admin
** I put the name needed to enter the admin part of the blog

Digg answers:
ERROR
Please specify the API of your blog *
ERROR
Please specify the password for your blog **
ERROR
There was an error accessing your blog. Please check the settings below.
One of them may be incorrect. The error returned from your server was:
***

*Weird indeed
** Weirder indeed
*** there is nothing else, yet wierder !

I am using Typo 5.1.2
Any ideas ?

PS I made a post about typo and social bookmarking sites here:
http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/2008/12/28/how...
Cyril M. (Guest)
Harry S. wrote:

> One of them may be incorrect. The error returned from your server was:
> PS I made a post about typo and social bookmarking sites here:

http://harryseldon.thinkosphere.com/2008/12/28/how...

I test in my own blog and DIGG setting. If I try every setting and I see
my own production log. I see no ping to my blog. So it's maybe a DIGG
issue :(

--
Cyril M.
http://blog.shingara.fr