Forum: GNU Radio Transmitting binary 1's and 0's using different modulation schemes

Dumezie M. (Guest)
Hello everyone,

Is there a python script available in Gnu Radio in which you can supply
at
the input line a bunch of binary "1's" and "0's" and transmit them using
different modulation schemes such as dbpsk, gmsk, qpsk, etc..

Also, is there a receiver that can take the transmitted signal, reduce
it to
baseband and then collect it's analog values using "gr.vector_sink_c()"?

Thanks

Dumezie
Dumezie M. (Guest)
Hello everyone, Happy New Year!

Does anyone have a solution to this post yet?

Your help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Dumezie

From: discuss-gnuradio-bounces+dmaduike=removed_email_address@domain.invalid
[mailto:discuss-gnuradio-bounces+dmaduike=removed_email_address@domain.invalid]
On
Behalf Of
Dumezie M.
Sent: Friday, December 26, 2008 10:50 AM
To: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting binary 1's and 0's using
different
modulation schemes

Hello everyone,

Is there a python script available in Gnu Radio in which you can supply
at
the input line a bunch of binary "1's" and "0's" and transmit them using
different modulation schemes such as dbpsk, gmsk, qpsk, etc..

Also, is there a receiver that can take the transmitted signal, reduce
it to
baseband and then collect it's analog values using "gr.vector_sink_c()"?

Thanks

Dumezie
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 12:18 -0600, Dumezie M. wrote:

> Is there a python script available in Gnu Radio in which you can
> supply at the input line a bunch of binary "1's" and "0's" and
> transmit them using different modulation schemes such as dbpsk, gmsk,
> qpsk, etc..

> Also, is there a receiver that can take the transmitted signal, reduce
> it to baseband and then collect it's analog values using
> "gr.vector_sink_c()"?

Neither of these scripts exist.  Why don't you write them?

-Johnathan
Dumezie M. (Guest)
Okay, I just wanted to make sure it wasn't out there before I delved
into
it.

Thanks

Dumezie
Mohd adib S. (Guest)
i think you can modify the benchmark_tx.py code for transmitter and
benchmark_rx.py for receiver for this application :-)